This shoot is a collab, between me and a local specialty thrift shop. Its the most recent album on the main page.
Photoshoot in Red Rocks national park for viral brand campaign. The model is sporting Brixton hats of Austin and Hershel
This is my first collaboration with Dallas blogger and personality Courtney Kerr, there are more shoots on the schedule and I will be posting my favorites here, Courtney is also is using the photographs on her site
If you look in projects, I have added a new project. As a background on the project, I shot the photographs in a loft in mockingbird station. We arrived on Sunday to a gorgeous loft with exposed brick and thick concrete foundational beams. After plastering color palettes on the wall behind the models we began shooting. After the shoot, I came home and built a studio in my home to capture a mix of spray-paint, acrylic paint and tissue paper.
- November 2016
- Mar 30, 2016 Courtney Kerr Mar 30, 2016
- December 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 10210 Strait Ln Nov 30, 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015
- Jul 22, 2015 Utah: Zion x Arches x Capitol Reef Jul 22, 2015
- Jul 12, 2015 Dallas Morning News Assignment, Andy Jacobsohn Jul 12, 2015
- Jul 11, 2015 Herrick and Hooley @ Klyde Warren Park Jul 11, 2015
- Jul 2, 2015 Deep Ellum with Qianqian (i.e Tall Grass)/ Michael Jul 2, 2015
- Jun 26, 2015 Summer of 73 Jun 26, 2015
- Jun 26, 2015 Austin Day Trip : Film Jun 26, 2015
- Jun 19, 2015 Bankin Jun 19, 2015
- Jun 19, 2015 Sans Qlottes X Spectography Jun 19, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 The Hanna Claire Photoshoot Jun 17, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 Tyler x Herrick & Hooley x Spectography Jun 17, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 "Multiplicities" I Jun 17, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 Jamie ft. Wildflowers Jun 17, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 Train Yard Expedition Jun 17, 2015
Just me playing around with layers in photoshop, would love to see this become a standalone portfolio sometime soon.
I traveled to Utah this past week with my friend Ian on a 20+ hour roadtrip to capture three of my dream national parks. I was so joyed to get back to my favorite photographic medium of landscapes. (no offense Spectography models) While not eating for a couple of days and the endless hikes to remote locations I would do this again in a heartbeat. Heres the route I took, Enjoy the shots (and yes thats a real Moutain Goat, that I pet. @ me Park Rangers)
Dallas ● Santa Fe ● Provo ● Zion ● Capitol Reef ● Arches ● Provo ● Salt Lake ● Provo ● Dallas
Local talent Herrick & Hooley play their biggest gig to date, also I have some dope videos that they will drop soon, so watch out on their twitter because famous honey gon make that 💸
Me, Qianqian Yang and Michael Barnes, headed downtown today spontaneously to go appreciate (or attempt to do so) modern art at the Contemporary art museum in Dallas (http://www.dallascontemporary.org) check it out if you haven't its gorgeous. Luckily I had an extra roll of 200 iso film in my glove box because our morning adventure turned into a impromptu photoshoot, and you can always expect QQ is going to bring it.
We were accompanied by the crooning soundtrack of leon bridges ^ and Michael's caliente bachelor playlist (ask him about it). Also same day post with film processing is crazy so I'm hoping y'all get a kick out of these.
Qianqian Yang is an extraordinary person you should check out her blog http://sansqlottes.com
http://thehannaclaire.blogspot.com Hanna Henley and I collaborated a few weeks ago to make these posh shots. Follow her blog ^
Thanks to my extremely talented friends, I get to meet some pretty cool people, from designers to musicians to Tyler the Creator (also a musician but on another level)
This is the album that got tyler's attention. yeh I'm not surprised either
I recently did a concentration In memory of my cousin Adam, which is linked above as dualities ^ but while messing around in the studio we got some really cool effects to come out of a few backlights and strobes [caution Annie and Claire are gorgeous af] Listen to the music I link with these posts because its good music not because it means anything